Taare Zameen Par - every school is special, so does the Birla Vidya Niketan. If you ignore the Trojan Viruses on their website, everything this school is doing is overall satisfactory.
Recently reported by one of my fellow parents that this school has started Nursery Interactions with parents and here is the abstract of what to expect during these interactions:
Good things about interactions at Birla Vidya Niketan:
- Very well managed by school, they give you date and time slot and adhere to that
They give you pretty comfortable place to sit and a teacher will come calling your number when the interviewer is available.
- They allow child to accompany you in case of child is too young (although they mention that parents should come alone for interactions)
- They give you a form to fill-up during that wait period (family detail sort of form, 2 pages long) – sorry we can’t disclose the form questions because that would be against the rules and unfair to school norms as well.
- Interactions are 10-20 minutes long
- Complete process (start to end) takes no longer than 15-40 minutes.
- They don’t ask kid to color, paint, draw anything, neither they ask where they are (just in case you are not taking them along to school)
Bad things: Don't understand, why interaction is required?